1st/2nd Shift Machine Operator
Recruiting Solutions is seeking Skilled Machine Operators with a local manufacturing company in Simpsonville, SC. Come be a part of a winning team that is a part of the company who is the leader in the non-woven fabrics industry, specializing in providing innovative fabrics for the hygiene, medical, and industrial markets. This is a temp to hire position and offers a competitive starting salary for Machine Operator of $16- $17 per hour . The ideal candidate for this position will have the ability to troubleshoot, perform change overs and set up slitter and extrusion machines.
Machine Operator Benefits Included:
- Temp to Hire Opportunity
- 8 hour shifts available. Must be open to training on 1st for a few weeks.
- Monday-Friday 8am-4pm, 4pm-12am.
- Full benefits and 401k once hired on
- Operator pay increase once hired on
- Opportunity to advance within the company
Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion while operating the slitter and extrusion machines in a manufacturing environment
- Load and unload film and resin into the machine operation area in a manufacturing environment
- Closely monitor slitter and extrusion machines to ensure efficiency
- Set up and perform change overs on manufacturing equipment such as extrusion and slitter machines
- Input specifications when setting up and troubleshooting
- Occasionally operate a forklift
Machine Operator Qualifications:
- Previous experience in machine operation, extrusion operation, slitter operation is a plus
- Familiarity with machine set up, start up, troubleshoot and change over
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Experience with operating machines that work with resin and plastic film
- Ability to work in a non-climate manufacturing environment
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.