1st Shift CNC Programmer/Supervisor
Recruiting Solutions is seeking a 1st Shift Manufacturing CNC Supervisor/Programmer to join a great team in the Greer/Spartanburg, SC area! This is a small machine shop environment offering a competitive starting pay of $33+/hr depending on experience. The CNC Supervisor will be responsible for all functions of the CNC department.
1st shift Hours: 6am-3pm Monday-Friday (Fridays you get off at 12pm!)
1st Shift Manufacturing CNC Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Manufacturing CNC Supervisor will set up and be able to operate all machines in CNC milling machine shop
- Manufacturing CNC Supervisor will build fixtures
- Manufacturing CNC Supervisor will write and edit programs in Solid CAM
- Manufacturing CNC Supervisor will specify and order tooling as needed
- Manufacturing CNC Supervisor will accurately and efficiently operate CNC milling machines
- Manufacturing CNC Supervisor will assist with setups, loading tools, fixtures and touch-off tools
- Manufacturing CNC Supervisor will be proficient with calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments
1st Shift Manufacturing CNC Supervisor Qualifications:
- Experience as a CNC Machinist, with CNC Lathe and CNC Milling experience
- Experience working in a machine shop preferred
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Previous experience in a management role.
1st Shift Manufacturing CNC Supervisor Requirements:
- Minimum of 10 years experience with CNC milling machines such as HAAS, MAZAK, etc
- CNC Programming Experience Required
- Troubleshooting experience and organization skills.
- High school diploma or GED required
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.