2nd/3rd Quality Control
Recruiting Solutions is currently hiring for a 2nd and 3rd shift Quality Inspector for a manufacturing company in the Laurens, SC area. This is a temporary-to-hire position offering full-time hours, the opportunity to work overtime, and professional growth within the organization. The starting pay is $13.75 per hour plus raises after certification training and competitive benefits are offered.
Are you looking for an opportunity to get your foot in the door with a growing manufacturing facility? Apply with us today!
Quality Inspector Benefits include:
- Monday – Friday
- 2nd Shift Hours are from 3:30 pm to 11:30 pm
- 3rd Shift hours are from 11:30 pm to 7:30 am
- Temporary to permanent opportunity
- Excellent work environment
- Extensive training program to grow your career
Quality Inspector Job Responsibilities:
- Inspectors check 100% of glass after creaming for any mechanical or visual defects. Parts are verified as the correct product according to samples and production orders.
- Uses calipers, gages, and computerized measuring devices to regularly check tolerances and maintain optimal production specifications.
- Operator sets up production run according to specifications. Breaks glass and monitors edging machinery for possible problems or needed adjustments
- Record and report lot and inspection information on a production order and necessary department logs.
Quality Inspector Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Ability to complete necessary paperwork through basic math, reading, and writing skills.
- Good interpersonal skills; ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Good computer skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to move up to 35 pounds.
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.