2nd/3rd shift A&T Production
Recruiting Solutions is currently hiring Production Assembly Operators on 3rd shift: 11:30PM-8AM for a manufacturing company in Greenville, SC. The starting pay is $14 per hour/pay increases when hired on.
Are you looking for an opportunity to get your foot in the door with a growing manufacturing facility? Apply with us today!
Production Assembly Operators Benefits:
- 8 hour shifts
- Temporary to permanent opportunity
- $100 bonus after 45 and 90 day review
- Over time opportunities
- Excellent automotive assembly work environment
- Extensive training program to grow your career
Production Assembly Operators Job Responsibilities:
- Follow work instructions posted at each automotive assembly station
- Achieve automotive production schedule (cycle time)
- Monitor processing of each assembly station striving for single piece flow of daily production run
- Provide technical support during production run (trouble shooting)
- Process auditing final tester checklists on automotive parts
- Maintain 5S standards
- Review P charts reacting to abnormal conditions of automotive parts
Production Assembly Operators Requirements and Qualifications:
- Ability to perform repetitive rotation and movement of hands and wrists to work quickly and efficiently in automotive assembly environment
- Working every other weekend involving over-time
- Ability to bend, lift and stretch
- Physically able to lift and move totes weighing 10-20lbs. on occasion
- Attention to details
- 1 year light industrial experience
- High School Diploma or GED
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.