2nd Shift CNC Machinist
Recruiting Solutions is seeking a CNC Machinist Set Up/Operator on 2nd Shift to join a great team in Simpsonville, SC! This is a small machine shop environment offering a competitive starting pay range from $20-$25 depending on experience. The CNC Machinist will be aiding in ‘build to order’ precision machined parts for the Power Generation and Transportation industries.
2nd shift Hours: 3pm-11:30pm
CNC Machinist Responsibilities:
- Perform set up and operate CNC mill and lathe machines.
- Set Up and Modify programming
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Efficiently read and interpret blueprints
- Keep quality standards according to procedures.
CNC Machinist Qualifications:
- 5+ years’ experience as a CNC Machinist, with Lathe and Milling experience
- 5+ years’ experience working in a machine shop preferred
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
CNC Machinist Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 5 years of experience as a machinist or 2 year degree preferred
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.