3rd Shift Slitter Operator
Recruiting Solutions is seeking Slitter Machine Operators on night shift for a local manufacturing company in Gray Court, SC. Come be a part of a company who is a world leader in advanced nonwovens and high-performance solutions. This is a temp to hire position and offers a competitive starting salary for machine operators starting at $19.20 per hour. Apply with us today!
Slitter Machine Operator Benefits Included:
- Temp-to-hire opportunity
- 12 hour shifts (2 days on, 3 days off)
- 3rd shift available 7pm-7am
- Great Benefits!
- Climate Controlled facility
Slitter Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion while operating the slitter and extrusion machines in a manufacturing environment.
- Closely monitor slitter and extrusion machines to ensure efficiency
- Set up and perform change overs on manufacturing equipment such as extrusion and slitter machines
- Input specifications when setting up and troubleshooting
Slitter Machine Operator Qualifications:
- Must have 3 years of Slitter Operating experience
- Able to read and understand job related written forms and instructions.
- Able to satisfactorily and clearly communicate orally and in writing all job related information. Must possess adequate visual & auditory acuity to safely perform job duties.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment, successfully collaborate with co-workers, production leaders and other employees.
- Steel toe shoes required
- Must be comfortable being on your feet for 12 hours
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.