Recruiting Solutions is seeking an Accountant for a Direct Hire opportunity with a Manufacturing Client in Laurens, South Carolina! This position has hybrid work schedule flexibility, a salary range of up to $85,000 per year, as we as a range of benefits provided by the employer that you could be eligible for including medical, vision, long term and short-term disability, and 401K with match. The accountant will help the company to make critical financial decisions by collecting, tracking, and correcting the company's finances. They are responsible for financial audits, reconciling bank statements, and ensuring financial records are accurate throughout the year.
- Hybrid Work Schedule flexibility
- Long term and short-term disability
- 401K with match
Accountant Job Responsibilities:
- Manages the company’s financial accounts, budget, cash receipts and financial assets.
- Follows proper accounting procedures to reach financial objectives.
- Handles the company’s transactions, debts, and taxes.
- Uses JDE software for accounting purposes.
- Maintains cash flow by monitoring bank balances and cash requirements.
- Approves ledger entries by auditing transactions.
- Performs the company financial audits.
- Supports annual audit by providing information and answers to auditors.
- Renews business insurance by scheduling values including personal and real property, vehicles, computers, equipment, media, and accounts receivable.
- Helps handling 401k plans.
- Verifies employee benefit invoices by verifying coverage and costs.
- Monitors and analyzes financial accounting data.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains financial security by adhering to internal controls.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- At least 2 years of accounting experience, experience in manufacturing environment preferred
- Experience with JDE Software
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices, including experience in audits, benefits administration, corporate finance
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional math skills
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to operate with discretion and confidentiality
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.