Accounts Receivable Clerk
Recruiting Solutions is hiring for an Accounts Receivable Clerk.
- Responsible for the set up and maintenance of all customer accounts in order-to-cash system.
- Checks in delivery drivers, reconciling all monies collected to invoices delivered.
- Applies and posts customer remittances to open accounts receivable.
- Reports all delinquent accounts to sales management.
- Administration and reporting of all returned checks
- Researches and resolves account claims and discrepancies with customers.
- Prepares daily bank deposits.
- Answers phone inquiries and follows up.
- Obtains and mails invoice copies for customers, as requested.
- One year certificate from college or technical school preferred.
- three to six months related experience and/or training, preferably in accounting work; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals, in addition to compute rate, ratio, and percentage.
- Knowledge of Internet, Microsoft Office Suite software and order processing systems or the aptitude to learn. We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.