Accounts Receivables Specialist
We are hiring an experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist for a well-known law firm in Downtown Columbia, SC! The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of accounts receivable processes and excellent communication skills.
Accounts Receivables Specialist Job Duties
- Record and reconcile incoming payments with outstanding invoices
- Maintain accurate records of client accounts and payment transactions
- Collaborate with other departments to address customer inquiries and resolve issues related to accounts receivable
- Prepare reports on accounts receivable status, aging analysis, and cash flow projections.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, accounting standards, and legal regulations.
Accounts Receivables Specialist Requirements
- A minimum of an associate degree
- 3+ years of experience in an accounting/bookkeeping field
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of accuracy
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.