AR Team Lead
AR Team Lead| Responsibilities and Metrics
Are you looking for your next challenge? The Virtual Business Office Associates is the perfect balance of a diverse and growing workforce that still feels like home. If you are an A/R Leader with experience working denied claims from beginning to end, come join our best in KLAS Extended Business Office today!
Hiring remotely from: FL, GA, TX, NC, SC, VA, KY, AL.
FLSA Status: Exempt
What’s in it for you:
- Add to your portfolio by joining our fast-paced, exciting, diverse and inclusive work environment
- Endless growth opportunities and continuous professional development
- You’ll support one of the largest professional services firms in the world, with access to cutting edge automation and AI technologies to enhance your workday experience
- A permanent position with our company that offers stability and growth opportunities
- A flexible schedule that allows you to enjoy a work life balance, and leave early on Friday’s
- Use the latest EMR systems and utilize full portal access for the insurance payers worked
- Comprehensive employee benefits
What you’ll do:
- Work as part of a team of problem solvers with consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Supervising staff and their associated workload; tracking individual and team success against pre-defined key performance indicators
- Building and managing high-performing teams to deliver high quality to our clients through:
- Identifying and developing future leaders
- Fostering a productive teamwork environment
- Leveraging diverse views to encourage innovation and help develop and grow team members throughout the course of every engagement
- Providing timely, meaningful written and verbal feedback to follow-up representatives and Account Analysts as it relates to their daily work assignments and/or designated responsibilities
- Providing meaningful feedback related to engagement progress and issues in a timely manner to appropriate leadership
- Following project policies and procedures consistent with payer guidelines and client expectations
- Creates, maintains, and reviews engagement documents and deliverables
- Provides project oversight and technical input on complex projects in a highly quantitative environment
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business related field, Healthcare
- Administration preferred; equivalent combination of education and/or work experience may be considered
- Minimum Years of Experience: 3+ years in a healthcare setting in a supervisory capacity for accounts receivable management
- Experience in Hospital, Professional/Physician, and /or Third-Party billing and accounts receivable
- Epic, or relevant EMR system experience
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.