Recruiting Solutions is seeking Production Assemblers for a industrial client in Columbia, SC. There are immediate openings on 1st shift!
Benefits for the Production Assemblers:
- Set 1st shift schedule – Monday – Thursday
- Opportunity for overtime
- Positive and safe work environment
Job Responsibilities for the Production Assemblers:
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Transporting and assembling materials throughout the warehouse
- Safety –oriented. (Previous safety training is a plus)
- Ability to operate in high speed and fast-paced environment.
- Able to follow instructions as directed by the supervisor.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Experience using a tape measure
Education and Experience for the Production Assemblers:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED), or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Resumes should show recent and a stable work history.
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.