Assembly – Mechanical
Recruiting Solutions is seeking Mechanical Assembly Operator for a Local Manufacturing Company in Simpsonville, South Carolina! We offer a competitive starting pay of $15 per hour as well as a range of benefits that you could be eligible for such as healthcare, dental, vision, disability and life insurance!
Mechanical Assembly Operator Benefits included:
- 1st shift hours
- On the job training with a mentor
- Opportunities for growth within the company
- 401K plan
Mechanical Assembly Operator Responsibilities:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component as necessary as dictated by the SWI.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Mechanical Assembly Operator Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have HS Diploma or Certificate of Completion (GED)
- Minimum of 2 years work related experience in a manufacturing field.
- Regularly perform repetitive tasks
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.