Assistant Machine Operator
Recruiting Solutions is seeking an Assistant Machine Operator for a Cardboard Manufacturing company in Greer, South Carolina! Starting pay for this position is $17.75 and we offer a competitive range of benefits that you could be eligible for such as healthcare, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance! Candidates must be open to work in a non-climate-controlled environment.
Assistant Machine Operator Shift:
- 2nd (Monday – Thursday) 3:30pm – 1:45am
Assistant Machine Operator Benefits include:
- Temp to hire opportunity
- Opportunity for advancement
- Hiring immediately!
- Competitive pay
- Full benefits once hired on!
- 4-day work week, weekly pay!
Assistant Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Assist with operating various machines and material handling equipment around the warehouse
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Stack and move material throughout the warehouse
- Lift product manually inside the warehouse
- Unload product from machines
- Assistant Machine Operator will conduct inventory checks periodically
Assistant Machine Operator Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Assistant Machine Operator will have general experience in warehousing
- Assistant Machine Operator will be able to bend, twist, reach and stand for 10 hours in a warehouse environment
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.