Recruiting Solutions is seeking Automotive Detailers for a Local Manufacturing Company in SIMPSONVILLE, South Carolina! We offer a competitive starting pay of $16 per hour as well as a range of benefits that you could be eligible for such as healthcare, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance!
Automotive Detailer Benefits included:
- 1st shift hours (Mon – Thurs 6am to 4:40pm)
- On the job training with a mentor
- Opportunities for growth within the company
- 401K plan
Automotive Detailer Responsibilities:
- Cleaning vehicle interiors and exteriors in compliance with all company standards.
- Operating buffers, streamers, hoses, vacuums, and other equipment to meet service expectations.
- Perform color correction, buffing with various compounds and conducting touch-ups to enhance paint appearance.
- Using cleaning, protective, and restorative agents to maintain and enhance the appearance of vehicles.
- Moving and parking vehicles, delivering vehicles to correct locations.
- Managing inventory and reordering supplies.
Automotive Detailer Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have HS Diploma or Certificate of Completion (GED)
- Minimum of 1-year work-related experience as a vehicle detailer.
- Must be able to stand and walk for most of the day, crawl, bend, reach, crouch, squat, and maintain a fast work pace.
- Basic reading skills and can follow directions.
- Regularly lift up to 60 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth conception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.