Automotive Electric Engineers
Recruiting Solutions is seeking an Electric Engineers for a Top Automotive Manufacturer as they are making a $1.7 billion dollar investment in their Spartanburg, SC facility for EV and battery production. This position offers a unique opportunity to actively support the implementation and start-up phase of an innovative battery plant dedicated to the automotive industry, offering a competitive pay range of up to $75,000 based on experience as well as a range of comprehensive benefits from the employer including relocation support, healthcare, dental, vision, 401K with company matching, PTO, and more!
Electric Engineer Benefits included:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Family Pharmacy and Health Center
- Relocation Packaging Available.
- 401(k) Company Matching
- Paid Vacation and Holidays- schedule non-production time off plus 15 paid holidays!
- Opportunity to play vital role as a valued team member in bringing cutting-edge facility to life and shaping its success from the ground up.
- International travel opportunity in visiting additional company locations for professional development and collaboration.
- Vehicle Lease Program.
- Wellness support services.
Electric Engineer: What you Bring:
- Collaborates on (sequence, feasibility, plant/system technology, assembly site) commissioning and testing modules including planned time (TVG) and system capacity.
- Applies best practice, offers ongoing optimization and support for quality problems, including lessons learned, and regular exchange with relevant process partners.
- Implements and documents plant engineering and associated test knowledge to ensure robust and efficient processes according to project assignment.
- Carries out the implementation of new plant technology and processes across all involved sites as agreed in the team.
- Collaborates on defining the test contents including the planned time and operates the associated test systems.
- Works on the specifications, standardization, piloting, and implementation of the system technology.
- Acts as an interface partner for E/E process planning for the assigned areas.
- Collaborates on the planning, implementation, and documentation of test knowledge for current and new derivatives.
- Collaborates with functional specialists and process integrators in defining, positioning, optimizing, and adapting of test knowledge to new derivatives/use of model year measures.
- Aids with the problem-solving process of process-relevant errors within the framework of problem management.
- Aligns problem-solving process in the context of problem management at other locations (third level support).
- Assists with realization and maintenance of the assigned TVGs
- Evaluates error landscape, corrects test knowledge errors, supports quality problems at the site (first & second level support).
- Provides feedback and if necessary, supports team for joint solution finding, comparison between the locations.
- Exchanges with interface partners in development and location (Production, analysis, maintenance).
- Supports all substance-preserving measures and the introduction of standardized system technology to the location.
- Performs department-specific and cross-site tasks in the context of the team work.
- Assumes network tasks as well as front end/back end of the team, according to need/situation/agreement.
- Understands and models VPS (Value Added Production System)
- Principles and concepts of Standard Work and Problem Solving.
- Adheres to 5S and Safety Standards and Principles.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Electric Engineer Requirements and Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or related field or AA /AS degree in Technical or related field.
- 2 years of experience in automotive/vehicle electrical systems analysis and testing or 4 years of experience in automotive/vehicle electrical systems analysis and testing.
- 1+ years or 6 months participation in a relevant Co-Op/Internship Co-Op experience in automotive/vehicle electrical systems analysis and testing.
- 1+ years of E/E processes experience in Bus Protocol (CAN,LIN).
- Blitz 4 training (preferred)
- Driver training E1 (preferred).
- Certified Quality Engineer or Six Sigma Black Belt (preferred).
- 1+ years of years of interpersonal/communication/intercultural skills.
- 1+ years of ability to read, interpret and understand technical drawings and specifications.
- 2+ years MS Office Skills (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint, Outlook).
- 1+ years German Language skills (preferred).
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.