Automotive Process Technician
Title: Process Technician
Pay: $20+ Depending on Experience
Shift: Mon. – Thurs. 5:30pm – 4:00am
Location: Greenville, SC
Job Type: Direct Hire
Recruiting Solutions is seeking Process Technicians for an international automotive manufacturer and distributor in Greenville, South Carolina! The ideal candidate has previous experience troubleshooting and diagnosing production equipment malfunctions.
Process Technicians Benefits included:
- Competitive benefits package including health, vision and dental.
- Life insurance, 401K with company contribution.
- Stable company offering long-term stability.
- Great opportunity for advancement in the company.
Process Technicians Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain production equipment to include set up, changeover, preventive maintenance and minor breakdown maintenance and to assist in the development of new products and processes.
- Responsible for process maintenance of the assembly area equipment.
- Perform set ups and changeovers.
- Assist machine operators with machine start-up as necessary.
- Perform project work as assigned by the supervisor.
- Perform troubleshooting for machines.
- Investigate non-conforming product and make recommendations.
- Assist process engineers with process operations.
- Perform preventive maintenance per schedule.
- Train and transfer knowledge to team members.
- Troubleshoot equipment alarms and malfunctions and repair.
- Read blueprint drawings and interpret symbols.
Process Technicians Requirements and Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of experience troubleshooting manufacturing equipment.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent, Associate’s degree preferred.
- Experience with electronic controllers.
- Experience with Standard Operating Procedures and Control Plans.
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.