Automotive Quality Inspectors
Recruiting Solutions is seeking an Automotive Quality Inspector for a Local Manufacturing Company in SIMPSONVILLE, South Carolina! We offer a competitive starting pay of $15 – $17 per hour as well as a range of benefits that you could be eligible for such as healthcare, dental, vision, disability and life insurance!
Automotive Quality Inspector Benefits included:
· 1st shift hours
· On the job training with a mentor
· Opportunities for growth within the company
· 401K plan
Automotive Quality Inspector Responsibilities:
· Read work instruction, quality standards, mechanical drawings, and specifications
· Recommend adjustments to the assembly or production process
· Inspect, test, or measure materials or products being produced
· Remove all products and materials that fail to meet specifications
· Report inspection and test data
· Mark, tag, or note problems. Reject defective items outright, send them for repair, or fix minor problems themselves
· Check products by sight, sound, or feel to locate imperfections such as cuts, scratches, missing pieces, or crooked seams.
· Verify that parts fit, move correctly, and are properly lubricated
Automotive Quality Inspector Requirements and Qualifications:
· Must have HS Diploma or Certificate of Completion (GED)
· Minimum of 2 years work experience as a Quality Inspector
· Strong understanding of quality control standards and testing techniques
· Must be able to stand and walk for most of the day, crawl, bend, reach, crouch, squat, and maintain a fast work pace.
· Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
· Regularly lift up to 60 pounds.
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.