Recruiting Solutions is immediately hiring a 1st shift Building Supervisor for a tool manufacturer in the Wellford, SC area! This position offers a Mon – Fri schedule, 8 hour shift, and temp to hire opportunity. * The ideal candidate is mechanically inclined and has experience taking and repairing equipment.* The pay for this position pays $25 per hour.
Building Supervisor Benefits:
- 1st shift (8am to 5pm) Monday-Friday
- Medical, dental and vision insurance available
- Temp to hire opportunity!
- Weekly pay
- Steel toe shoes
Building Supervisor Job Responsibilities:
- Support preventive maintenance, daily repair, and continuous improvement of specific assembly lines and processes
- Maintain, repair and routinely service boiler and overhead treatment fans
- Maintain, repair and routinely service air compressors and all air lines
- Perform minor electrical repairs, including 100v and 220v
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and ability to employ safe work practices
- Troubleshoot, maintain, repair, and modify manufacturing and test equipment
- Maintain and updated all process documentation
- Perform minor plumbing
- Work alongside with outside contractors for compliance testing
- Other duties as assigned
Building Supervisor Requirements and Qualifications:
- Electrical work
- Plumbing work
- General Maintenance
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair equipment
- Basic math, reading, and writing skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.