Chemical Filling Operator
Recruiting Solutions is seeking Machine Operators for established clients in the Simpsonville area. This is a great temp-to-hire opportunity on 1st shift. Pay starts at $17 with a Monday – Thursday schedule. Apply now to join a prominent company with room for growth!
Benefits for the Associate:
- Competitive benefits upon hire!
- Set Monday through Thursday schedule
- 1st shift Hours. 6 am – 4:30 pm
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Climate Controlled
Job Responsibilities of the Machine Operator:
- This job requires heavy lifting!
- Machine Operators will inspect work orders and prints to determine daily chemical production goals
- Machine Operators will perform various quality checks and assist in the cleaning and change-over of chemical equipment
- Machine Operators will set up and operate chemical machinery
- Machine Operators will safely stage and move chemical materials by hand and by operating a fork-lift
- Machine Operators will assist in physical and chemical inventories
Requirements and Qualifications of the Warehouse Associate :
- At least 2-5 years of manufacturing experience preferred
- Forklift experience a plus
- Experience reading blueprints and using measuring tools
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.