Chemical Mixing Operator
Recruiting Solutions is seeking Chemical Mixing Operators for established clients in the Simpsonville area. This is a great temp-to-hire opportunity on 1st shift. Pay starts at $19 with a Monday – Thursday schedule. Apply now to join a prominent company with room for growth!
Chemical Mixing Operators benefits:
- Competitive benefits upon hire!
- Set Monday through Thursday schedule
- 1st shift Hours. 6 am – 4:30 pm
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Climate Controlled
Chemical Mixing Operator Role and Responsibilities:
- Operate a variety of mixing/blending equipment across plant floor as needed
- Perform various quality checks and assist in the cleaning and change-over of equipment
- Maintain an accurate inventory through activities such as: proper reporting of material usage, minimizing wastes, and ensuring that measuring devices are properly calibrated
- Ensure good housekeeping of all work areas
- Accurately complete all paperwork and data entry to support job tasks
- Assist in physical inventories
- Safely stage and move materials by hand and by operating a powered industrial truck (fork-lift)
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 1-3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment ideal but not required, production operator or batch making/mixing experience is a plus.
- Able to safely perform related physical demands of the role: lift up to 50 pounds as needed, stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands or arms; talk and hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.