CNC Machine Operator
Title: CNC Machinist/Operator
Pay: $23+ an hour depending on experience
2nd Shift: Monday – Thursday 5:30pm – 4:00am, Must be able to Train on 1st shift.
Recruiting Solutions is seeking CNC Machinists/Operators for an international automotive manufacturer and distributor in Greenville, South Carolina! The ideal candidate has 3 years of experience operating horizontal lathes with the ability to conduct changeovers, offsets, read blueprints and measure using the metrics system.
CNC Machinist/Operator Benefits included:
- Direct Hire
- Competitive benefits package including health, vision and dental
- Life insurance, 401K with company contribution
- Stable company offering long-term stability
- Great opportunity for advancement in the company
CNC Machinist/Operator Job Responsibilities:
- Operate general production equipment and horizontal lathes producing parts for fuel injectors
- Check close tolerances, measure with calipers, gauges and other devices
- Read blueprint drawings and interpret symbols
- Set up machines, keep them running and do off sets
- Operate multi-axis machines
- Perform in-process inspections
- Make machine adjustments as necessary
- Produce high quality parts to meet production goals
- Track quality of the parts and separate any non-conforming product
- Perform changeovers and off sets to machines as needed
- Communicate to Process Technician and Coordinator as necessary.
- Perform work by SOPs and safety rules.
CNC Machinist/Operator Requirements and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with CNC horizontal lathes
- Must be able to measure using the metrics system or have the ability to convert
- Must be able to use a variety of hand tools
- Must have experience reading and understanding blueprints
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.