Recruiting Solutions is hiring a CNC Machinist in the Britton area. This is an intermediate level of production machinist with a pay starting at $25.65 in a typical machine shop environment. You would be accountable for efficient workflow and for quality and quantity of finished parts, routine machine maintenance and tooling conservation.
Responsibilities for the CNC Machinist:
– Set up and operate CNC machines to perform precision machining operations
– Read and interpret blueprints, engineering drawings, and specifications
– Operates one or more machine tools to produce high quality parts in an efficient manner
– Exhibits and performs basic personal computer functions in various software systems
– Changes settings or programs and tooling inserts in order to achieve the proper dimensions of finished parts
– Moves between machines in the cell as directed by area manager
– Make adjustments to machine settings as needed to maintain product specifications
– Performs daily and weekly routine machine maintenance
– Provides training in work methods, procedures, and work instructions to employees and temporary workers
Requirements and Qualifications for the CMC Machinist:
– A high school diploma, or equivalent (GED), is desired but not required
– Requires 6 months of developed relevant work experience
– Relevant 1- or 2-year technical degree / diploma in a machining related field fulfills the 6-month work experience requirement.
– Basic and intermediate blueprint reading
Benefits for the CMC Machinist:
– Competitive salary
– Health insurance coverage
– Paid time off
– Retirement Plan
– Direct Hire
– Bonus Plan
– Paid Holidays
– Flexible Spending Account
– Relocation Package – if applicable
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.