CNC Milling Technician
Recruiting Solutions is seeking a CNC Machinist Set Up/Operator on 2nd Shift to join a great team in Greenville, SC! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control. The ideal candidate will have setup technician experience and have the ability to modify programs. The CNC operator handles the computer numerical control machine and is responsible for maintaining, setting, and adjusting the machine are all part of the operator's daily tasks. This includes knowledge of the software and hardware of the machine.
2nd shift Hours: 2pm-10pm paying $24-$29 depending on experience.
CNC Machinist Responsibilities:
- Oversee and coordinate plant operations and activities
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the plant
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
CNC Machinist Qualifications:
- Previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.