Recruiting Solutions is seeking a Night Shift CNC Operator in the Easley, SC area. This is a weekend shift position starting from $20-$22.20/hr.
CNC Operator Benefits:
- Weekend shift
- Growth opportunities
- Benefits upon hire on
CNC Operator Responsibilities:
- The ability to run and do all of the required checks in machining areas.
- Understand the importance of QA systems, have the ownership of the production.
- Understanding of tool life management for your machines and follow company procedures for managing tools.
- Ability to power up your designated machines in the event of power loss or any other mid-run work stoppage condition.
- The ability to set-up the machines including but not limited to, fixture plates, torque wrench settings, hand tools, gauging and all paper work required to make a good first piece.
- A demonstrated ability to use all off the internal measuring tool measuring devices.
- The demonstrated ability to read blueprint.
- Follow a predetermined machine schedule to assure the parts get machined in an efficient time frame.
CNC Operator Requirements:
- Experience in CNC Machining
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs. repetitively
- Basic math skills
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.