CNC Panel Saw Operator
Recruiting Solutions is seeking a CNC Panel Saw Operator to join an industry innovator in the design of retail interior decor in Fountain Inn, SC! This is a temp to hire opportunity offering 1st shift, a climate controlled work environment, and pay range of $16 to $19 per hour, depending on experience.
CNC Panel Saw Operator Benefits:
- 1st shift available!
- 6am to 4:30pm (Mon – Thurs, half day on Friday)
- 7am to 5:30pm (Mon – Thurs, half day on Friday)
- Overtime available on Saturdays hours depending on business needs
- Temp to hire opportunity
- Climate controlled
- Closed toe shoes required
- Extra 8 hours on birthdays!
CNC Panel Saw Operator Qualifications:
- Previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with Panel Saws and CNC Machines
- Experience working with sheet goods (plywood, mdf, particle board, pvc, and acrylic)
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to keep a clean work station
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to read a tape measure
CNC Panel Saw Operator Responsibilities
- Load and unload equipment and materials (mainly wood materials)
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Provide innovative solutions to improve efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the plant
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.