Contact Tracer (Remote)
Recruiting Solutions is now hiring multiple temporary Remote Contact Tracers in Greenville, Columbia and Florence, SC. Help our state overcome COVID-19. This position is from 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. ET, up to 7 days a week, but not to exceed 40 hours per week and pays $16.25/hr. You must complete this ASTHO Contact Tracer Training in order to be considered for the opportunity. This certification is 100% free and can be found here: https://learn.astho.org/products/making-contact-a-training-for-covid-19-contact-tracers
***Please email your certificate AND resume to Tracer@recruitingsolutionsonline.com for review. Only candidates who obtain the certification will be considered.
Contact Tracer Job Responsibilities:
- Contact individuals in South Carolina who have been identified as a close contact to a confirmed COVID-19 case.
- Conduct interviews and investigations relating to contact tracing for COVID-19.
- Use a scripted template to guide the interview process and assure all required questions are asked, education instructions given, and interaction is conducted with confidentiality and empathy.
- Follow protocol/procedure to use a web-based platform to notify all close contacts of their exposure, determine the presence of symptoms, refer for testing if indicated, and provide appropriate quarantine education and guidance.
- Complete data entry for contact notification outcomes into the designated system accurately and at the time of call or encounter.
- Maintain contact with DHEC supervisor, as required.
- Immediately report concerns or problems to assigned DHEC supervisor.
- Prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Analyze case data and make appropriate decisions.
- Exercise judgement and discretion in applying and interpreting policies.
Contact Tracer Job Requirements:
- ASTHO Contact Tracer Certificate (you can obtain this for free here: https://learn.astho.org/products/making-contact-a-training-for-covid-19-contact-tracers)
- Strong understanding of SharePoint & MS 365
- Must be a South Carolina Resident
- High School diploma, or GED required.
- Preferred work experience in one or more of the following areas: public health, customer service experience in a healthcare setting, social work, and/or community engagement/development.
- A Bachelor’s degree in health education, health-related field, psychology, biology, sociology, education or physical education can be substituted for experience.
- Must have access to a Personal Computer, Workstation, Laptop or Tablet (Computer)
- Ability to exhibit a professional and positive attitude while maintaining strict confidentiality and interacting with cultural sensitivity.
- Bilingual capabilities are a plus!
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.