Customer Services Professional
Act as the primary point of contact for our consulting clients that receive our Energy Management program. Research and resolve inquiries using applicable services in a professional manner while maintaining a minimum resolution time. Overall, this role requires simple, routine work within the Customer Care department.
• Prepare reports, correspondence and/or statistics
• Continually maintain account records and filing systems, using data entry to multiple platforms
• Maintain pertinent and current client information and reference tools to ensure the database is accurate at all times
• Coordinate solutions with other internal departments to meet customer needs
• Handle requests and provide customer service, guidance, and non-complex support for new products or programs
• Select appropriate processes from clearly documented rules, past practices or new instructions
• Seek advice and guidance on non-routine or problem areas from department manager
• Refer complex, unusual problems to others
• Entry-level skillset
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong customer service aptitude; professional and courteous rapport
• Excellent time management skills; timely response to all inquiries; punctual and reliable
• Microsoft Office Suite
Typically, up to 2 years of successful experience in a similar customer service or administrative type role, generally comparable with the tasks and responsibilities as presented above.
HS diploma or equivalent is required.
• 1 – 2 years of vocation/technical training or an Associates degree in a related field
• Specialized skill training or certification pertinent to the position
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.