A company in Piedmont, South Carolina is looking for an experienced Cycle Counter to assist with inventory needs. This position is on first shift, Monday – Friday from 8am – 4:30pm and is starting around $15/hr based on experience. Please see below for the details.
Cycle Counter Benefits:
– 1st shift hours
– Competitive pay
– Potential for overtime
– Potential to be hired on based on performance
Cycle Counter Responsibilities:
– Monitor suppliers for on-time delivery
– Perform daily cycle counts to ensure the accuracy of inventory data
– Perform Kanban counts
– Review C-level components
Cycle Counter Requirements:
– Must be able to work in a team environment
– High School diploma or GED required
– Knowledge of Oracle and Microsoft Office
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.