The primary purpose of this position is to load client data to database tables and produce import summary reports. Utilize basic to intermediate knowledge in SQL Server databases and SQL scripting to update databases and create tables, views, and procedures. Assist as required with client, internal, and workflow reports.
- Retrieves and reviews raw files from various file transfer methods (FTP, Email, SharePoint)
- Scrubs raw files for pertinent information, transforms and imports data to database tables
- Organizes large volumes of data to effectively meet critical deadlines
- Produces daily and weekly reports such as the Placement Summary, Transaction Recon Summary, Takebacks/Dups Report, and Weekly Cash Report
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge in MS Office Suite with a focus on Excel and PowerPoint, including expertise in charts, formulas, pivot tables, etc.
- Demonstrates basic to intermediate knowledge and skills in SQL Server relational databases, including the ability to update and maintain databases, as well as create tables, views, and procedures using SSMS T-SQL scripting.
- May supplement the activities of a Data Analyst II by preparing and submitting accurate and timely client and internal deliverables (A/R analyses, biweekly reports, ad hoc reports)
- Maintains multiple ongoing client projects concurrently
- Manages protected health information (PHI) daily without compromising security and integrity
- Participates in educational programs to stay abreast of industry trends and changes in technology
- Possesses ability to professionally communicate (in all forms) with clients via email, telephone, in person, etc.
- Consistently meets or exceeds all established department standards including quality, attendance, and deadlines
- Attends team and office meetings and scheduled events as required
- Possesses a cooperative and positive attitude toward clients, management, and co-workers by responding politely and professionally, and being a valued team player
- Adheres to the HIPAA privacy and security regulations
- Accepts change with a positive attitude
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education / Experience:
- BS in Computer Science or related field, or an equivalent amount of related work experience is required
- One year of school or work experience with SQL Server relational databases using a SQL scripting language is required
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office suite, especially PowerPoint and Excel is required
- Experience with reporting tools such as Tableau and/or Power BI preferred
- Experience in data analysis preferred
- Experience with integration tools such as Dell Boomi and/or Informatica preferred
- Experience with data extraction tools such as Datawatch Monarch preferred
- Healthcare and/or insurance industry experience preferred
- Basic accounting and statistics knowledge preferred
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot difficult situations and figure out a reasonable resolution
- Ability to pay attention to details and "think outside the box"
- Self-starter, proactive and ability to maintain focus with minimal supervision
- Possess organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects with strict deadlines simultaneously
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in computer and internet usage
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships that will foster teamwork
- Will work in high volume work environment that may require overtime as necessary
- May sit for long periods of time
- Primarily works inside throughout the year, but some travel to client locations may be required
- Typing and reading on a computer
- Communicating in person, through e-mail, telephone, and written correspondence
- Standing, stooping, pushing, reaching and pulling may be required
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.