Recruiting Solutions Inc. is seeking an experienced and dedicated Design Engineer I for a Manufacturing company. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in designing, planning, and overseeing various construction projects, ensuring compliance with building codes and environmental regulations. The Design Engineer's responsibility is to manage the design and development of new products for the electric utility market as well as manage engineering activities related to maintaining existing products.
- Develop new product part and assembly designs, drawings and specifications
- Manage prototype development and testing.
- Perform finite element analysis (FEA) and calculations
- Write test reports for both internal use and for publication
- Technical support for Field Sales personnel
- Review and analysis of proposed product changes
- Facilitate creation and approval of Engineering drawing changes
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Proficient in 3D modeling software (preferably SolidWorks or ProE).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Familiarity with local, state, and federal construction regulations and standards.
- Understanding of manufacturing processes preferred (i.e. casting, molding, machining, forming, extruding, etc.)
- Competitive salary and bonuses.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching.
- Paid time off and holidays.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- On-site training and workshops.
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.