Recruiting Solutions is seeking a skilled Diesel/ Trailer Mechanic for a reputable client in the Lake City, SC area! General responsibilities of the Diesel Mechanic include performing general and preventative maintenance, handling all repairs and servicing needs. This is great position on 1st shift with a Monday through Friday schedule. Apply today!!
Benefits for the Diesel/Trailer Mechanic:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Ability to join a growing company in the area
- Opportunity for overtime throughout the week!
Job Responsibilities of the Diesel/Trailer Mechanic:
- Knowledge of both gas and diesel systems
- Able to clean and maintain equipment on a daily basis
- Able to maintain inventory of broken or replace materials
- Able to keep detailed log of work performed
- Able to perform preventative maintenance as well as proactive maintenance
- Experience with performing annual and periodic inspections on trucks and trailers
- Changing oil and filters
- Renewing clutches, transmissions, wheel seals and bearings
- Repairing roof holes, lights, ABS, doors, crossmembers
- Performing welding as needed
Requirements and Qualifications of the Diesel Mechanic:
- 2-4 years of applicable experience maintaining engines and diesel equipment, and trailers
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.