Off Shift Dispatcher
Recruiting Solutions is currently hiring multiple Dispatchers to start immediately for a reputable electrical cooperative client located Laurens, SC. Pay ranges from $18-25 depending on experience.
Benefits for Off Shift Dispatcher
- Consistent, stable work schedule
- Opportunity with room for growth and development
- Benefits offered during temp-to-hire period
Off Shift Dispatcher Responsibilities:
- Monitor multiple systems including, but not limited to, Dynamic Scheduling, SCADA, OMS, security cameras, and network monitoring. Handle issues according to procedures
- Operate various communication means to supply and receive information to and from personnel regarding outages and job functions. Record location of work crews and communicate to distribution Cooperatives
- Works after normal working hours as needed in storm, outage response, and other situations to assist in dispatching of crews and personnel
- Maintain proper record keeping and reports as required
- Answer incoming phone calls and handle according to procedures
Off Shift Dispatcher Requirements:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- 3-5 years of call center or dispatcher experience preferred
- Ability to work independently with strong multi-tasking skills
- Capability to manage multiple customer interactions while utilizing computer systems efficiently, ensuring accuracy and timely resolution
- Weekends and off shift availability required
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.