E-Discovery Associate | Roles and Responsibilities
A career in our Advisory Acceleration Center, within Forensics Technology services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients protect their business in today’s evolving landscape by applying advanced and strategic approaches to information management. We focus on assisting organizations manage vast amounts of electronic data and navigate the legal and business processes demanded by critical events which includes litigation, regulatory requests, and internal investigations.
Our team helps our clients collect, filter, and review electronic documents to effectively mitigate technological risk and maximize exploitation of their information assets.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the support of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Associates and above
- Collaborate with large National teams across multiple time zones
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
Required Knowledge and Skills:
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge and success in roles supporting eDiscovery projects, including the following areas:
- Being recognized as an industry leader, providing industry-leading practices in eDiscovery investigations;
- Working extensively with leading products such as Relativity, Nuix, Law PreDiscovery, IPRO eCapture, Ringtail, Everlaw, Concordance, etc.
- Deep understanding of the EDRM
- Experience managing litigation support/technology operations teams
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities to manage and deliver client engagements that identify and address client needs, including the following areas:
- Participating actively in team discussions and meetings;
- Managing and overseeing functional teams executing on client requests;
- Preparing concise and accurate documents, leveraging and utilizing MS Office/GSuite to complete related project deliverables;
- You are solution-oriented, analytical, pragmatic and have good communication skills
- You have experience and / or are interest in forensic IT software to process and analyze data
Demonstrates abilities, competency and success with managing business functions and teams, including:
- Creating a positive working environment by monitoring and managing workloads of the team, and balancing client expectations with the work-life quality of team members;
- Providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner to team members;
- Keeping leadership and engagement management informed of progress and issues.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelors Degree
- Minimum Years of Forensics Experience required: 1 year(s)
- Certifications: Relativity Certified Administrator, RelativityOne Certified Professional, Nuix Workstation Data Discovery preferred
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.