eDiscovery Senior Analyst
E-Discovery Senior Analyst | Roles and Responsibilities
A career in our Advisory Acceleration Center, within Forensics Technology services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients protect their business in today’s evolving landscape by applying advanced and strategic approaches to information management. We focus on assisting organizations manage vast amounts of electronic data and navigate the legal and business processes demanded by critical events which includes litigation, regulatory requests, and internal investigations.
Our team helps our clients collect, filter, and review electronic documents to effectively mitigate technological risk and maximize exploitation of their information assets.
As a Specialist (Senior Analyst), you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively support multiple work streams or project teams to execute against an existing project or work plan
- Collaborate with large National teams across multiple time zones
- Promote, manage and deliver the continuous improvement of activities and service delivery
- Display effective organization skills, managing multiple and competing priorities and coaching others to improve these skills
- Propose solutions to enhance current processes to expedite the delivery of the solution
- Display attention to detail in executing and reviewing work products to ensure the highest quality deliverables in the allotted time frame
- Integrate and synthesize information from multiple sources in order to analyze complex data and results, anticipate issues and solve problems
Required Knowledge and Skills:
Demonstrates some knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- You have experience with products such as EnCase, Nuix and Relativity or other products in this field
- You are a team player, but also able to work independently
- You are solution-oriented, analytical, pragmatic and have good communication skills
- You have the insight to distinguish main issues from side issues and function well under pressure and with clear deadlines
- Participating in daily huddles, shift handovers, preparing reports or providing inputs for reports as assigned.
- Working in a 2nd shift environment in the assigned shifts, with holidays aligned with client schedules.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
- Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma
- Minimum Years of Forensics Experience required: 3 year(s)
- Certifications: Relativity Certified Administrator, RelativityOne Certified Professional, Nuix Workstation Data Discovery, Project Management Professional preferred
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.