Recruiting Solutions has an opening for an EHS Manager with a Tier 1 automotive supplier in Spartanburg, SC! This position assists management in development of health and safety processes, responsible for developing, maintaining, and implementing established health and safety systems that promote continuous improvement consistent with the technologies, goals, and objectives. This is a direct hire opportunity that offers 401k, full benefits, and paid time off!
EHS Manager Benefits:
- Direct hire opportunity!
- 1st shift hours (Mon – Fri)
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to work with a rapidly growing global automotive supplier!
EHS Manager Responsibilities:
- Address day to day EHS issues
- Manage federal state and local Plant OSHA compliance regulations and worker’s compensation
- Responsible for coordinating and directing site EHS activities
- Write new safety program policies and procedures.
- Schedule, monitor and recommend action based on pre-employment, return to work and periodic physical examinations
- Include SPCC, PIPP, SWPPP contingency plans
- Facilitate building insurance visits and recommendations
- Maintain recordkeeping systems for the respective technologies including monthly incident statistics, injury trend data and corrective action and audit follow-up
- Ensure that EHS issues are communicated and support the technology to resolve issues
- Develop and implement classroom EHS training
- Assist in EHS audits and hazard reviews of new or modified equipment
- Other duties as assigned
EHS Manager Requirements:
- BS degree in Occupational Safety and Health Management preferred with minimum of four (4) years safety and environmental experience
- 5+ years’ experience in managing regulatory compliance in OSHA and environmental regulations preferably in automotive
- Compliance reporting experience – state, epa etc.
- Knowledge of OSHA standards and regulations
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) computer software programs
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.