Recruiting Solutions is seeking a 1st shift Electrical Mechanical Technician for a well-established company in Greenville, SC! We offer competitive starting pay of $25/hr. as well as a range of benefits such as healthcare, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
Electrical Mechanical Technician Job Responsibilities:
• You must be able to understand equipment assembly functions
• Must be able to read and utilize calipers and a multimeter
• Understanding of basic electricity and cable sizes
• Must be able to read and understand blue prints, electrical symbols, and electrical schematics
• Understand the inner working of pneumatic values
• Ability to troubleshoot and find the root cause of issues as well as think logically about solutions
• Critical thinking skills to diagnose problems and repair issues in an effective manner
• Multitasking capability with ability to identify and execute priority tasks
• Ability to utilize an array of electrical tooling; such as, strippers, crimpers, and terminal torque wrenches
• Basic understanding of AC/DC circuits and Ohm’s Law
Electrical Mechanical Technician Job Requirements:
• Associates Degree in a related field preferred
• 1-3 Years of Mechanical Experience
• Electrical Experience
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.