Recruiting Solutions is seeking an experienced Electrical Panel Builder for a local custom automated company in Greenville, SC! We offer competitive start pay of $22 an hour to $28 an hour based on prior experience. We also offer a range of benefits that you could be eligible for such as healthcare, dental, vision, disability and life insurance! This job will require you to have a strong understanding of wiring industrial electrical panels.
- First shift hours.
- Paid overtime.
- Training provided.
- Opportunity for growth.
- Competitive compensation.
- Great benefits offered once hired on.
Electrical Panel Builder Job Responsibilities:
- Build electrical panels from scratch including the layout and installation of panduit and din onto a blank back panel.
- Install electrical components and devices based on blueprints.
- Ability to read pneumatics, hydraulics drawings and assemble systems per drawings.
- Capability with assembling machines and sub-assembling from blue prints.
- Experience with bending and running hard conduit.
Electrical Panel Builder Requirements and Qualifications:
- Has tools/toolbox to bring.
- Work in confined spaces.
- Able to lift heavy parts, climb ladders and work while standing.
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.