Recruiting Solutions is hiring for a 1st shift small parts assembly technician for a local musician earpiece company in Greenville, SC! This is a temp-to-hire opportunity starting at $18/hr with room for growth!
Small parts assembly technician Benefits:
- 1st shift from 9am-5pm and this can be flexible!
- Climate controlled environment with minimal standing
- Great company with opportunity for growth in the music industry
- Detail and quality environment
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with full-time hours
Small parts assembly technician Description:
- Assemble and make customized earpieces to order for musicians
- Quality and inspection of earpieces
- Hands-on customization and paying attention to detail
- Operating some machinery and some soldering
- Sitting down for the majority of the time
Small parts assembly technician Qualifications:
- GED or High School Diploma
- The ability to pay attention to detail and quality
- Hands-on learning and working
- Positive attitude with the ability to be flexible
Small parts assembly technician Preferences:
- Have previously worked with jewelry or electronics
- Gaming as a hobby
- Computer repair
- Electronic repair
- Have worked on circuit boards
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.