Recruiting Solutions is seeking an Engineering Technician for an international automotive manufacturer and distributor in Greenville, South Carolina! The ideal candidate has an associate degree in electronics, engineering technology or 5 years of similar work experience. This position involves developing new manufacturing procedures, root cause analysis, and troubleshooting equipment.
Engineering Technician Benefits:
- Mon – Thurs schedule (6pm to 4:30am)
- Competitive benefits package including health, vision and dental
- Life insurance, 401K with company contribution
- Stable company offering long-term stability
- Great opportunity for advancement in the company
Engineering Technician Job Responsibilities:
- Assist in developing manufacturing procedures for products based on performance specifications
- Assist in developing troubleshooting/problem solving procedures for equipment and processes
- Understand and modify electrical and electronic controls to improve equipment and processes
- Modify/Program logic controllers for existing equipment and aid in creation of controls for new equipment
- Write Standard Operating Procedures based on specific equipment and manufacturing processes
- Investigate non-conforming product and make corrective action recommendations
- Perform project work as assigned by the Operations Leader/Manufacturing Engineers/Manufacturing Manager
- Lead/Participate in problem solving methodologies (root cause analysis, 5 Why, Shainin/6 Sigma)
- Summarize Investigation results to aid in permanent corrective actions
- Other duties as assigned
Engineering Technician Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- AS degree in electronics, engineering technology, or a minimum five years of similar work experience
- Experience with electrical, mechanical and controls of machinery used in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with electronic data acquisition
- Experience with developing & troubleshooting machine controls – PLC, HMI, IED, etc.
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.