Entry Level Manufacturing Associate
Recruiting Solutions is immediately hiring Entry Level Manufacturing Associates in Spartanburg, SC! We offer production, assembly, quality inspection, machine operating and material handling roles.This position offers 8, 10 and 12 hour shifts and temp to hire opportunity! Recruiting Solutions is proud to offer a 30-day perfect attendance bonus for this position – please inquire more when speaking with your Recruiter! The ideal candidate has previous manufacuturing experience and ability to lift up to 30 lbs. The starting pay is $17/hr with room for pay advancements and bonuses!
Manufacturing Associates Benefits:
- 8, 10 and 12 hour shifts!
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift available!
- Temp to hire opportunity
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- No steel toed shoes required
- Working an average of 45-50 hours a week- more overtime= MORE PAY!
Manufacturing Associates Responsibilities:
- Production associates will assist with assembling automotive headliners
- Will use hand tools on the manufacturing floor
- Manufacturing associates will operate production line
- Manufacturing associates will load materials onto press machines and operate machinery
- Manufacturing associates will expected to maintain a clean and safe work area and adhere to all 5S and PPE requirements
- Associates will visually monitor housekeeping and plant organization
- Manufacturing associates will quickly identifies equipment issues and involve support such as the Maintenance Team when the problem warrants
- Manufacturing associates will be active in the Continuous Improvement suggestion program
- Associates will perform quality inspections of headliners on production line
- Manufacturing associates will perform other duties as assigned and assist supervisor or management as directed
Manufacturing Associates Requirements:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing or production setting
- Ability to bend, lift, and twist throughout shift
- Ability to meet production goals
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Work well with a team
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.