Equipment Planning Specialist
Recruiting Solutions is seeking an Equipment Planning Specialist for a Top Automotive Manufacturer as they are making a $1.7 billion dollar investment in their Spartanburg, SC facility for EV and battery production. This position offers a unique opportunity to actively support the implementation and start-up phase of an innovative battery plant dedicated to the automotive industry, offering a competitive pay range of up to $110,880 based on experience as well as a range of comprehensive benefits from the employer including relocation support, healthcare, dental, vision, 401K with company matching, PTO, and more!
Equipment Planning Specialist Direct Hire Benefits included:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Family Pharmacy and Health Center
- Relocation Packaging Available.
- 401(k) Company Matching
- Paid Vacation and Holidays- schedule non-production time off plus 15 paid holidays!
- Opportunity to play vital role as a valued team member in bringing cutting-edge facility to life and shaping its success from the ground up.
- International travel opportunity in visiting additional company locations for professional development and collaboration.
- Vehicle Lease Program.
- Wellness support services.
Equipment Planning Specialist: What you Bring :
- Serves as project steerer and liaison for structure projects across technologies, emphasizing collaboration among stakeholders while focusing on the project success.
- Lead cross-functional project meetings (i.e. steering circle, milestone planning round) to align stakeholders.
- Schedules, facilitates, and documents meetings.
- Prepare agendas and presentations for management meetings.
- Steer workshops and/or other collaborative activities with stakeholder.
- Tracks open issue list for required deliverables (Such as milestones/ KPI's/targets achieved/etc.) related to the overall project coordination and works with central technology, project management team, local management to resolve roadblocks.
- Track, steer, and support coordination of the overall project timeline/schedule, while ensuring sub-project timelines and schedule are achieved in own process area.
- Incorporate industry best practices equipment and technology into planning of own process area.
- Develops process sheets and specifications together with central technology.
- Leads equipment suppliers in successful equipment commissioning.
- Evaluation of sub-project risks utilizing Risk management tools.
- Maintains and presents project status and overviews to management.
- Presents project statuses across technologies for overall alignment.
- Supports the consolidation of financial overviews and spending forecasts for management presentations.
- Supports steering of optimal solutions regarding costs, quality, ergonomics, technical innovation, and environment with respect to cross technology functions.
- Performs project evaluations identifying/capturing gaps, dependencies, resources, risks, and financial impacts.
- Ensures all assigned countermeasures are developed on schedule and are effective.
- Takes proactive steps to minimize risk of downtime or OEE degradation.
- Ensures minimal impact to operations with project implementations.
- Understands and models VPS (Value Added Production System)
- Principles and concepts of Standard Work and Problem Solving. Adheres to 5S and Safety Standards and Principles. Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Equipment Planning Specialist Requirements and Qualifications:
- 5+ Years of manufacturing project management experience, preferably in structure vehicle projects.
- 5+ Years of equipment planning experience (preferred)
- 3+ Years of energy module/high voltage battery equipment planning.
BS Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Engineering preferred) or STEM related field OR the equivalent of 4 years of planning or project management experience Industry
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.