Event Set Up Team Lead
An event company in Greenville, SC is looking for an Event Set-Up Lead. This position starts at $14/hr with required overtime which could equal up to $50K a year. The position is also temp to hire. A warehouse background is beneficial because you will be leading a crew of employees loading, setting up, and taking down equipment.
Event Set-Up Lead Benefits:
- Overtime opportunity
- Room for advancement
- Friday – Monday Schedule
Event Set-Up Lead Responsibilities:
- Manage warehouse employees to make sure everyone is on task
- Guarantee the event set up is completed in time
- Work with customers and assist in any way
- Move large items
- Tent set up
- Setting up and breaking down event equipment
- Loading and unloading trucks from the warehouse
Event Set-Up Lead Requirements:
- Stable job history
- Willing to work overtime
- Willing to work outside
- Comfortable loading and unloading equipment
- Warehouse experience is a plus
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.