Experienced Audit Associate
Recruiting Solutions is seeking an Experienced Audit Associate for a Direct Hire opportunity with an Accounting Firm in Asheville, NC! This position offers a competitive salary as well as a range of benefits that you could be eligible for such as medical, dental, vision, flexible paid time off, and 401K with match.
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, flexible paid time off, 401K with match
- Opportunity to work with a top 10 accounting firm
Experienced Audit Associate Job Responsibilities:
- Correctly performing most routine audit engagement procedures in a timely and professional manner
- Demonstrating your ability to recognize problems and propose sensible solutions, with appropriate balance between clients' needs and the firm's risk
- Balancing assigned workload between self and staff
- Meeting assigned deadlines or budgets and provide advance warning of problems
- Show ability to supervise and train other professionals
Experienced Audit Associate Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Accounting or related field
- Must be eligible to sit for the CPA exam or have a CPA license
- This is an entry-level position that does not require prior experience. However, 1-2 years of experience is preferred
- Previous experience or internships in a public accounting firm performing audit work preferred
- An ability to prioritize and work independently in a fast-paced environment to reach clear-set goals
- Communication skills to effectively relate to people of diverse backgrounds and experience levels both verbally and in writing
- Knowledge of current audit and accounting concepts
- Ability to maintain professional client relationships
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- A desire to provide mentorship and training to other professionals
- Be willing and available to travel to serve clients
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.