Recruiting Solutions is seeking a Facility/ Building Technician for an established company in Hartsville, SC. This is a great 1st shift direct-hire position that requires 1-2 year of experience in landscaping, building maintenance, event set-up and painting! Apply now to join a growing team!
Benefits for the Facility/ Building Technician:
- Competitive pay and benefits (Medical, Vison, Dental, 401K)
- Room for growth and advancement
- Set Monday- Friday schedule
Job Responsibilities of the Facility/ Building Technician:
- Painting, landscaping, basic building maintenance
- Assists with even set-up
- Monitors and tracks inventory
- Performs basic cleaning as needed
Requirements and Qualifications of the Facility/ Building Technician:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of applicable experience
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.