Recruiting Solutions is seeking a Forklift Operator for a reputable industrial client in the Hartsville, SC area. General responsibilities of Forklift Operator include moving materials throughout the warehouse using a sit-down forklift, inventory control, loading and unloading trucks, and entering order details via SAP software. 1 to 3 years previous warehouse or forklift experience is preferred. This position works on a rotating 1st and 3rd shift schedule.
Benefits for the Forklift Operator:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Potential for growth and advancement with an established company
- Great working environment
Job Responsibilities of the Forklift Operator:
- Safety –oriented. (Previous safety training is a plus)
- Ability to multi-task with efficiency and minimize down time.
- Able to follow instructions as directed by the supervisor.
- Able to input data and orders into SAP Software
- Inventory Control a plus
- Forklift Certification.
Requirements and Qualifications of the Forklift Operator:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED), or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of SAP
- 1 – 3 years’ experience operating a sit-down forklift
- Resumes should show recent warehouse experience and a stable work history.
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.