Recruiting Solutions is seeking Fraud Analysts to support a government agency. This is an immediate, long term temporary opportunity paying $18/hr. Candidates must have previous experience in the administrative, accounting, tax, or research fields.
Fraud Analyst Responsibilities:
• Conduct research throughout auditing process to identify fraudulent indicators
• Analyze data and determine if errors occurred
• Update account profiles in internal software
• Research claims and ensure there is proper supporting documentation
• Develop processes & policies to replace or improve current methods
• Present findings to management team with support included
• Data entry and other administrative support as needed
Fraud Analyst Requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree in business/related field, OR a minimum of 2 years of administrative/accounting support
• Detail oriented & ability to research
• Problem solving skills
• Critical thinking abilities
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and comfortable learning new software programs quickly
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.