Recruiting Solutions is seeking General Industrial candidates for a variety of companies in South Carolina. If you have experience for any of the following types of positions and did not see any other jobs that you would be a good fit for on our current website, please feel free to apply to this General Industrial position. We have temp-to-perm and direct hire opportunities for first, second and third shift.
General Industrial Positions that come available include:
- CNC Machinists and PLC Programmers
- Conventional Machine Operators
- Electric/Mechanical Maintenance Technicians
- Maintenance Supervisors
- Master Planning and Procurement
- Material Handlers and Logistics Technicians
- Operations and Facility Managers
- Pharmaceutical and Chemical Process Technicians
- Press Machine Operations
- Production and General Labor
- Quality Control Inspectors
- Shipping & Receiving Clerks
- Welders (MIG, TIG, Stick, Flux Core)
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.