Recruiting Solutions is seeking a General Laborer immediately for a client in Columbia, SC. The pay starts out at $15.50/hour as well as a range of benefits that you could be eligible for such as healthcare, dental, and vision. 1 to 3 years previous construction or concrete experience is preferred.
General Laborer Skills Required:
· Excellent teamwork skills.
· Self-management skills
· Basic math skills
· Experience working in construction or similar trade preferred
· Perform basic carpentry
· Plan, lay-out, and use appropriate hand and power tools to construct various projects according to specifications.
· Ability to read a tape measure
· Complete all additional duties as assigned
· Safety–oriented. (Previous safety training is a plus)
· Ability to operate in high speed and fast-paced environment.
· Ability to multi-task with efficiency and minimize down time
· Able to follow instructions as directed by the supervisor.
· Ability to stand for long periods of time.
General Laborer Education and Experience
· High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED), or equivalent combination of education and experience
· 1 – 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing/industrial setting
· Resumes should show recent relevant experience and a stable work history.
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.