Recruiting Solutions is seeking a GIS Specialist for Direct Hire opportunity with an electric utility provider in Laurens, South Carolina! This opportunity offers a competitive salary range of up to $60,000 per year as well as a range of benefits that you could be eligible for such as healthcare, dental, vision, 401K, and pension! The selected candidate will be responsible for collecting and analyzing data, importing, exporting, and merging data in the database, creating maps, and performing spatial analyses using ESRI software.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision Insurance
GIS Specialist Job Responsibilities:
- Manage and update GIS mapping system.
- Regularly monitor system and ensure that the database is up-to-date and accurate.
- Ensure accurate importation of collected GPS points into GIS map and engineering models.
- Collaborate with other employees to maintain GIS asset data.
GIS Specialist Requirements and Qualifications:
- Prior experience with GIS software, with a preference for ESRI
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Attention to detail and task-oriented mindset.
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.