HB Team Lead
The Team Lead is a leadership position that brings business knowledge, innovation, and insight to create distinctive value for VBO and its clients while creating a culture of individual ownership and accountability for high
performance. The Team Lead interfaces directly with: follow-up representatives to perform associated billing, collections and resolution of accounts receivable; Account Analysts to identify inventory trends and possible resolution steps; Managers to efficiently and effectively manage the day-to-day operations of client engagements; and Associate Trainers to improve the overall productivity and quality of the engagement team while maintaining good employee relations. All tasks related to this position are to be done in a manner consistent with VBO policies, procedures, quality standards, customer needs and applicable local, state and federal regulations.
As a Team Lead, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are
not limited to:
- Supervising staff and their associated workload; tracking individual and team success against pre-defined key performance indicators
- Building and managing high-performing teams to deliver high quality to our clients through:
- Identifying and developing future leaders
- Fostering a productive teamwork environment
- Leveraging diverse views to encourage innovation and help develop and grow team members throughout the course of every engagement
- Providing timely, meaningful written and verbal feedback to follow-up representatives and Account Analysts as it relates to their daily work assignments and/or designated responsibilities
- Providing meaningful feedback related to engagement progress and issues in a timely manner to appropriate leadership
- Following project policies and procedures consistent with payer guidelines and client expectations
- Creates, maintains, and reviews engagement documents and deliverables
- Provides project oversight and technical input on complex projects in a highly quantitative environment
Required Knowledge and Skills:
Demonstrates proven success in roles and extensive abilities to lead client-facing consulting teams, including the
- Reallocates time to complete assigned work and help others perform effectively
- Values making others productive
- Responds to client needs and/or thoughtfully prioritizes competing demands (both internal and external)
- Communicates effectively in written and oral formats to various situations and audiences
- Exemplifies extensive knowledge of the hospital revenue cycle with specialization in hospital billing, follow-up, and the account resolution process to include, but not limited to: claims submission, acceptance, and adjudication, transaction reviews, adjustment posting, identification of patient responsibility, etc.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor’s degree or higher in business related field, Healthcare
- Administration preferred; equivalent combination of education and/or work experience may be considered
- Minimum Years of Experience: 3+ years in a healthcare setting in a supervisory capacity for accounts receivable management
- Additional Certifications: Certified Revenue Cycle Associate (CRCA) preferred
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.